fredag 4 maj 2012

Framgång

En av Itrims värdeord är framgång, till alla er i kedjan här kommer 10 fantastiska citat om framgång;

1. The question isn’t who is going to let me ; it’s who is going to stop me.”  – Ayn Rand

2.Vision is the art of seeing things invisible.” – Jonathan Swift

3. “Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four  sharpening the axe.”  – Abraham Lincoln

4. “A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.”  – Henry Ford

5. “Yes, I sometimes fail, but at least I’m willing to experiment.”  – Bono

6. “Improve your spare moments and they will become the brightest gems in your life.”  – Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. “Ambition is the path to success, persistence is the vehicle you arrive in.”  – William Eardley

8. “Energy and persistence conquer all things.”  – Benjamin Franklin

9.“Paralyze resistance with persistence.”  – Woody Hayes

10. “Life is the art of drawing without an eraser.”  – John W. Gardner


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar